About Next Level Fitness - Mission & Implementation
We consider these the essentials for being a fitness professional and what makes us a top training and nutrition service:
1. Education - we are certified ISSA Personal Trainers, ISSA Fitness Nutrition Specialists, USAW Sports Coaches, USAPL Club Level Coaches. We communicate, learn and practice with elite and established coaches, condition and nutrition specialists, PhDs and pro athletes.
2. Experience - 8 years of strength training certified practice, over 15 years of strength training experience with over 8000 training sessions and over 500 group classes taught. We have worked with the full range of demographics (14-80) and with all ranges of goals - fat loss, muscle gain, strength/power gain, competition
prep, sports conditioning, injury prevention and post PT recovery.
3. Appearance - we "walk the walk" with our healthy lifestyle and our physiques show we know what we teach. We apply our foundation principles to ourselves daily. We go through different levels of leanness and strength. We experiment personally different approaches and methods of strength training and nutrition. Kate is a Natural Pro Figure competitor and both of us participate in power lifting competitions annually.
4. Passion - we love what we do. Our mission is to transform as many people as we can. We want to convey our knowledge to every client. We breathe, sleep and eat "fitness" daily. We know more about our clients than anyone else - their strengths, weaknesses, limitations and motivation. Our clients goals are our goals!
5. Results - there is a reason why we are called "next level fitness and nutrition". We have achieved numerous transformations and have inspired and educated everyone who has used our services.
6. Growth - growth is crucial to success. For us, success is not monetary, business savvy or "sell out" oriented . We attend workshops and local and national competitions every year. We both set aside an average of 1hr daily to check latest studies, training methods, research summaries and trainers/specialists input. We are constantly adding knowledge that is current, proven and tried!